Soccer Conditioning Coach

1 2 3 4 5
Paul Gotsis - Soccer Conditioning Coach

Σάββατο 13 Οκτωβρίου 2012

"The contaminated soda '




Former Olympiacos Fc, Luciano Galletti revealed that the kidney problem was created in 1997 by damaged soda. The Argentine also said that the incident with the baking soda when he was struggling with the U-20 in his country. Then pointed out that in the last game with Olympiacos struggled with 20 pressure.

"In 1997 I was with the national team U-20 Argentina to Mexico. Drank soda with ice, but the water was contaminated. Afflicted with flu and sore throat vigorously me something that led to kidney failure.

To avoid the risk of ruptured kidney decided to quit football. As soon as the match ended, the next day I realized that I could not play again. In the last game I struggled (against Larissa in January 2010) had 20 pressure which is very dangerous, "said the 32-year old former Olympic ace.

As for his future after successful kidney transplant from his father, said: "The doctors encouraged me to fight again. They gave me motivation for surgery. I'll try to come back in one month. This will certainly happen with Estudiantes. "

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου