Soccer Conditioning Coach

1 2 3 4 5
Paul Gotsis - Soccer Conditioning Coach

Τετάρτη 8 Ιουλίου 2020

HIIT Training : Long Intensive Runs or Short Intensive Runs?



















High Intensity Intermittent-Interval  Training
Like I Think of It I Use It I Analyze ...
Tips Directions, Examples of Professional and Amateur Football in the new
Μagazine "MR-FOOTBALL" to be released ..
An excellent article very useful for the Pre Season Period .
I avoid talking about generalities in this article, I give examples from trainings that I use and always with data from the GPS.I give advices on Short and Long Interval training and we suggest for the first time in the world literature what is the best method between the two.Don't miss the next magazine of




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου